Enrolling Your Child
Children can be enroled into care on a full time, part time or casual basis. Enrolment forms must be filled out in full and returned to the centre with a copy of your child's birth certificate and immunization records.
The following forms can be downloaded for your convenience:
Fees must be paid one week in advance to secure your child's place at the centre. Fees can be paid by direct debit (from credit card only), EFT into our bank account, EFTPOS, cash or cheque.Our 2015 fee structure is as follows:
- Babies 0-18mths $120
- Toddlers 18mths-2.5yrs $120
- Pre Kindy 2.5yrs-3.5yrs $120
- Kindy 3.5yrs-5yrs $117
- Half Day 7am-12:30pm or 12:30-6pm $70
- After School Care 2pm-6pm $40
Government Assistance with Childcare Fees
There are two ways the government assists families with paying for childcare; Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR).
Child Care Benefit
- The Child Care Benefit is income tested and is usually paid directly to child care providers to reduce the fees that eligible families pay.
- This is available to all families who meet the income test, regardless if you are working or not.
Child Care Rebate
- The Child Care Rebate is NOT income tested and pays up to 50% of your out of pocket expenses per child, per year up to an annual cap of $7,500 (subject to passage of legislation).
- Out of pocket child care costs are calculated after deducting any Child Care Benefit payments received.
- To be eligible both parents must be working, seeking work or studying up to 15 hours per week.
- For more information go to the myChild website or call the Family Assistance Office on 13 6150.